The Computational Biology Research Center(CBRC), a part of National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology(AIST), performs various research activities in the computational biology field. The CBRC symposium has been held annually as a place to send the results.
The last CBRC symposium(CBRC2008) was successfully held as a part of BiWO2008(Bioinformatics Week in Odaiba 2008), that is composed of; "Taiwan-Japan Young Researchers' Conference on Computational and Systems Biology supported by COE "Genome Language"", "The 39th SIG on molecular biology informatics(SIG-MBI), the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence(JSAI)", "The 1st Japan-India Bilateral Symposium on Bioinformatics".
The CBRC2009 is scheduled on December 3-4 as a part of BiWO2009 held on December 2-4 with;
- The 10th SIG on Pharma Informatics, Japanese Society of Bioinformatics(JSBi).
- Bioinformatics Training Course Symposium (in Japanese)
- Prof. Kwok Wing Stephen Tsui (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Prof. Shinichi Morishita (University of Tokyo)
- Prof. Kousaku Okubo (National Institute of Genetics, Research Organization of Information and Systems)
- Prof. Sunghoon Kim (Seoul National University)
- Prof. Motonori Ota (Nagoya University)
＊We appreciate early registration though onsite registration will be available. here