( based on PDB Rel.#2003_03_23 )
(Last updated: April 15,2003)
A Database of Representative Protein Chains from PDB (Protein Data Bank)
(see the document.)
PDB-REPRDB Selection Criterion
This table and representative chains were last updated at: 15 April 2003
- Constraints to eliminate and arrange chains are here.
- Each representative is different from all other representatives in terms of either
- a ) Sequence similarity (ID% =< threshold1)
- Percentage of identical amino-acid residues between
corresponding residue pairs in the two compared sequences.
- b ) 3-dimensional structures similarity (Dmax >= threshold2)
- Maximum 'Ca'-distance between the corresponding
residue pairs in the two compared structures.
Representative protein chains from PDB