Research Scientist, the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
High throughput modeling and evaluation system
- fortesuite_hpccluster is a software package that can automate and distribute 3D modeling and evaluation on a LINUX cluster system.
- Download the software package fortesuite_hpccluster
- Requirements: fortesuite_hpccluster is written in C/C++, FORTRAN, and perl using the message passing interface (MPI) for LINUX clusters. Other stuff you'll need
- Building fortesuite_hpccluster: Install
- Running fortesuite_hpccluster: Run, Inputs, Outputs
- fortesuite_hpccluster uses the outputs from FORTE servers as the input data. The binary of locally running FORTE servers are available for academic users under the license agreement with AIST. Please contact Chie Motono (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.